The PhotoCart can be a little confusing at first, but the easiest way to familiarize yourself is to add and remove images and packages from the left of the screen. You can delete items from the list on the right of your screen.
• You must enter a valid email address to view your images. Your favorites, etc will be saved until the next time you log in.
2) On the top left of the screen, there is a Print & Package button. If you click it, you will see the various package and products listed on the left. Clicking each one will show a description of the package.
To order a package, make sure it is selected on the left off the screen and click Add To Cart. You then give it a nickname to make fulfilling it easier.
3) Once the package is added, the screen returns to the image window. To fulfill the package, make sure it is selected on the top left (cart defaults to a la carte). Then you can go though and add the images.. Screen right shows how the package is being fulfilled.
4) When choosing a la carte items or package options, you must make sure the item is selected on the screen left (e.g. 8×10″ print) before it will be added to the cart
5) Once the package is filled, the pricing will default to a la carte pricing. You may check out, choose another package or buy a la carte. There is no minimum order.
6) Practise adding and removing items so you get the hang of it, click the view cart to check what’s been added …
7) The most important thing to remember is: The print SIZE/OPTION must be selected screen left to ADD TO CART.
• Choose the offline option if you wish to pay by check or call with your credit card. If you wish to go ahead and pay immediately via PayPal, select that option and you will be taken to the PayPal checkout.
• Choose Local Pickup to save shipping and can pick up prints from the studio
• If you received a discount code, you must enter it exactly as given to you in the code box and hit apply
• Be sure to use a valid email address as a copy of your invoice is automatically emailed to you
• Please note, no retouching is started or images sent to print until payment is received. No partial orders may leave the studio. No exceptions.